Sinister: ...and i remember the last time i was here

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Tue Nov 14 19:10:40 GMT 2000

sinister

ah
tis one of those days today

christmas-is-a-coming
and to get in the christmas spirit
ive attached a bell to me wallet chains
:)

i was in glasgow yesterday eve
me and my matey snowflake
we squatted right in the very middle of george square
oh yes

(this is not a very cheery post
-youve been warned)

we were going to c vast & my vitriole (supporting) in king tuts
and we were inside
but there was no seats
so went away for a wander
came back
and they wouldnt let us back in
was well pissed
fortunatly
managed to sell our tickets outside
but it still cost us 3squid each way to get there and back
bloody 6squid10p journey
grrr

well
me boyf as been an gone
and it went..
badly
:(
basically
he was a complete bastard to me
on the fri nite i caught him with his hand on my little sisters leg
"it didnt mean anything so theres nothing to think about"
is what he said
i didnt c him on his last day (sat) an he was leaving early sun morn
then at 1.30am sunday
he called me
drunk
demanding that i go over to his right then
or that was it
he had called me mobile
and was accusing me of being with someone else
saying i wasnt even at home
i was obviously at some others guys house
he said hed call me a taxi
and if i didnt arrive at his house
in 20mins (thats how far away he stays by car)
it was over
i went
i was well tired
so we just slept
then the next morn i saw him off at the train station
and thats it
were still together
hell be back at xmas

my parents r getting a divorce
theyve been split about 2yrs now
and me
being the oldest
well i get to stand up in court
against my dad
she asked me if id talk to her solicitor
i said ok
she didnt tell hed find out
let alone that id have to go to court
:(