Sinister: Sinister-Friendly Establishments

Phil Two phil-two at xxx.com
Tue Nov 14 21:53:26 GMT 2000

Hi!  I've been on the list for awhile, and been going onto chat for even
longer, but this is finally my first post.  First I would like to thank
Julie for introducing me to Belle & Sebastian and saving me from the
doldrums of a hiphop-only musical existence.

Okay, so Ive been travelling for the past few months and am constantly
surprised where B&S seems to pop up.  I have begun to compile a list of
Sinister-Friendly establishments across the globe, if anyone is interested,
where I have either heard a song or album being played!

Berlin: Circus Hostel  - Boy With Arab Strap playing in lobby.
Prague: Clown & Bard Hostel  - Tigermilk playing in bar.
Beirut: Smugglers Bar - Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying
Krakow: McDonalds - I think I heard Legal Man.  I could be wrong.
Malev Airlines: The girl seated next to me heard of Looper.

Thats about it so far.  Also, while I'm at it... I'm running out of money
spending way too much time at internet cafes, so, like, if anyone on the
list lives in Israel - can I have a floor to sleep on?  I'm harmless,
really.

Love,
Phil