Sinister: We Are Young

Jeff Hunt jhunt at xxx.org
Wed Nov 15 09:09:20 GMT 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Brier Random wrote:

> I wish the "Legal Man" logo, like on the patch, was on a sticker.  I would
> put it on the front of my Vespa and ride so proud.  God knows no one in
> Santa Barbara EVER commented on the "&" t-shirt that I wear constantly, or
> the badge that's on the armstrap of my backpack.  Where are all the B&S fans
> of California?  Are there any?  A meetup would be in order, to show them all
> that we exist and we are indeed Cute as Cupid.

I'm not one for badges, patches, and stickers, but all I know is that I
wish I could find girls in Portland who dress as dashingly as the women
featured on the cover of "Legal Man". And I would be interested in seeing
if the Portland Sinister folks would want to meet. Preferrably somewhere
that is not a nightclub or bar, so us underaged folks can attend (your
effort is admirable, however, Heather!). And I know I am as Cute as Cupid
- at least my mom says I'm a handsome boy.

> P.S.  Love is a battlefield.

Love is a U.N. Conference... and that's my quote, you can't steal it!

Jeff

--
Jeff Hunt
jhunt at dropkick.org