Sinister: Sodastream in London 18th November

Martin Robinson Martin at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 15 10:53:50 GMT 2000

G'day mates!

A brief bit of abuse for you on a foggy Wednesday morning in ol' London
town, you lucky little bleeders. So get you London diaries out for:

SODASTREAM and Darren Hanlon at the Betsey Trottwood in Farringdon,
London town, Great Britain this Saturday on the 18th November at 8pm!
It's 100% Australian pop fun mate, fair dinkum... or something.

Get there early as it could be a bit busy apparently. And there'll be
music and laughter through till 1am with DJ's from Strange Fruit and
some silly list people. If you're not there at 8 you'll miss me and the
lad drunken Matt fighting and about what to play and spilling beer on
our records which could be amusing. Oh all this entertainment is
daylight robbery at an extortionate 4 English pounds... If anyone needs
anymore info let me know...

I saw Sodastream the other night play with Low and they were a bit
bloody good if anyone wants my opinion. But I'm a bit of a flaming gala
so don't mind me. Low were pretty top banana too even if their
sandwiches were from Safeway. If you know what I mean... No nor me.

An another note, I went to the pub last night. Aren't pubs great? They
sell beer and everything.

Te ra,

Martin

P.S People also said stuff about Strange Fruit in London, which is a
monthly "eclectic" music club, the next one being on the 2nd of December
upstairs at the Garage. If you need anymore info on that email Matt at:
the_fear66 at hotmail.com
He promises to be very polite to you if you do. Well weirder things have
happened, though mainly in the haunted valley of Longdendale and Sonama
county, California...