Sinister: Aloha from Hairy Palm Beach County!

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Nov 15 11:15:55 GMT 2000

Isn't it ironic that they should be recounting votes by HAND in a place
called PALM Beach County? And they say there isn't a God. Big Stu, if you
don't like any of the candidates, you're supposed to go along and "spoil"
your ballot paper, thus ensuring the robustness of democracy whilst
registering your disapproval of the precise form it's taking at the moment
of said election. Nice to have you back. You too George Henry Dickie.

Has anyone heard the new Lloyd Cole and the Negatives album?

What a fantastic picnic we had on Saturday! Jordi made his debut as a radio
announcer last week, but his mum didn't recognise his voice.

I have absolute faith in Mister Chris's ability to blow Sodastream off stage
on Friday night. I hope you're all going. I would if I could, but I can't so
I shan't. It'll be a Cuddlecore Explosion.

Peter