Sinister: eeek

superfurrygrrrrl . little_miss_pixie at xxx.com
Thu Nov 16 01:43:03 GMT 2000

*******************************first post********************************
aaaaaah

dont hate me if i begin to talk utter pants.... this is my first post and
its one o clock in the morning. i can hradly keep my eyes open. i do however
have some CONTENT AAAH... well i saw the gentle waves tonight, which was
nice. erm, i cant do reviews, but they were actually really good. nice
version of that song (forget title) that goes 'drums keep pounding a rhythym
to the brain laadeedaadeedee..etc', with the over excited trumpets and
stuff. :)

im now plagued with the usual attack of depression you (well i) get when i
meet new people and then think 'aaah they hate me'....which is happening a
lot lately, being new to glasgow. ive just started uni, and being thrown
into this new life and not knowing anybody is really quite terrifying but i
(think) im settling down now.

ramble ramble.....

im just looking around this internet cafe (i know, WHAT THE HELL IS SHE
DOING..well im a bit of an insomniac) and ive noticed theres mainly men on
one side and women on the other. wow this is really quite facinating!
*looks again* no im not dreaming. neither have i had any belle and sebastian
dreams (yet) but i did dream about the new nixon album (which in the dream
actually said 'dixon') in a jukebox in the old inverness swimming pool, and
having not heard nixon, or dixon for that matter, i put it on. it sounded
eerily like the gorkys, in fact it was, but a song constructed entirely in
my head. well. what does it all mean???

anyway ive taken up FAR too much of your time for a first post, so i will go
to bed like i should have done hours ago, and i wish i could have a cup of
hot chocolate, but poor lazy students dont get such luxuries do they?? :(

lots of love

superfurrysarah xxxx