Sinister: my girl, she asked me how come i don't do the boogalu

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Thu Nov 16 02:55:08 GMT 2000

> > P.S.  Love is a battlefield.
>
>Love is a U.N. Conference... and that's my quote, you can't steal it!
>
>Jeff

No, Love is a knife with which we explore ourselves. But I forget who said
that? I like it, though probably makes me sound like the
drama-queen-sado-masochist.

I also like the more gentle:

Love consists in this,
that two solitudes protect,
and touch, and greet each other.
(rainer maria rilke)

Poo. For English I have to bring in 3 pictures and 1 song representing
personal vision of success. For pictures so far I have a picture of a dewy,
misty, Supple-Struan-Frolicking-worthy green field and a picture of a
masculine hand holding a glass of champagne around a creamy, bare, feminine
shoulder. But a song representing success? I'm lost. Maybe I should just
bring in Eye Of The Tiger for the class.

So Phillip, pettie, we shall battle with baguettes, and eat them with
raspberry jam when we can fight no more.

The new mouse my family got is scaring me. It has 6 buttons and a red lasar
glaring at me from it's bum.

hot wax & tassels,
genevieve

p.s
if you live in ottawa, canada, check out
http://www.adamsommerfeld.com/