Sinister: impossible things #2

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Thu Nov 16 15:17:03 GMT 2000

hello lovely people :)

i'm slightly annoyed at the moment...
but before i get to that, a small introduction:

my school is a very small one. so small it doesn't have its own grounds.
that's why there are no normal PE lessons - we go to a swimming pool on
tuesdays and thursdays and have lessons at school afterwards.

today after the pool i was just going with a mate to this bloody school of
mine. (i had a huge*terrible*dreadful*scary*massive history test to write)
the easiest way to get to the school is by tube. therefore we headed in the
direction of an underground station.

suddenly, a police van stopped us. there were 2 policemen inside; probably
bored sick on this rainy thursday morning. one of them asked us where we
were going. 2 girls heading to a tube station at 9 a.m. must have seemed
highly suspicious to him, because he wanted to see our documents. we then
were accused of a) running away from home  or b) skipping school. talk about
nonsense. we started laughing, but we still had to give him our documents.
so we just stood there (it was raining all the time), waiting for the
half-wit to transfer all the valuable data to his notebook. good thing he
let us go after he had finished!

CHRIST, that must be one of the stupidest things that have ever happened to
me.

hello. i'm ola. a dangerous criminal notified by the police; notorious for
perpetrating various atrocities such as... say... crossing the car park to
get to the tube station.

be scared.

grr.

about nicer things now.. i had a lovely dream today. quite a mental one too,
but those are best, aren't they? in that dream, robert smith out of the cure
kidnapped me on my way to school and i didn't have to write that scary
history test. he then took me to the uk and sort of disappeared. had i not
woken up, i suppose i would have been living happily ever after ;)

i will go now.

take care all.

ola