Sinister: Spice up your wife

Erica MacArthur Macarthur at xxx.com
Thu Nov 16 14:11:52 GMT 2000

Dear List,

> No, Love is a knife with which we explore ourselves.

Love is a knife which cuts both ways?

My heart did backflips yesterday - Hussein Chalayan's showing something
(probably tiny) in London at the Fig Gallery next week
http://www.fig-1.com
He's the man that helps bjork look amazing on some of her album covers and
makes dresses which double up as chairs.

> But a song representing success? I'm lost. Maybe I should just  > bring in
Eye Of The Tiger for the class.

What about Dusty's 'You don't have to say you love me?'. It's a very BIG
song, isn't it. Or 'Spice up your life' by the Spice Girls. That was their
most expensive video. Are we equating success with money? I'm guessing
either of those will be less embarassing than unleashing the drag- erm,
Tiger.

Now, because occasionally I'm willing to drop the icy facade, I thought I'd
ask if anyone else remembers the cartoon Ivor the Engine? I was up at 6am
last Saturday and discovered they're re-running the series on Channel Four
after Seasame Street. Miss Porty, now, there was a real woman
http://www.smallfilms.co.uk/ivor/

For PF

The betsy trotwood
is made of wood