Sinister: if time-space is an spiral, and perms are back ...

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 17 11:42:55 GMT 2000

BigStu came back from down under and said :

'Hefner aren't Scottish'.

But they were FUN. As sex on the floor,and high heel mules and Sussex
cream teas. Well, I am afraid the grandness of crema teas is to blame for
not having done my homework back in 1999 and missed Sodastream, for which
I cannot apreciate and nod along with the Masters in their own
grandness.

On my first encounter with Darren H., however, I behaved pretty
badly,pretty Hefnerish.And don't think about frolicking on carpets this
time,my smutty ones.More about adopting a sulky expression and crossing my
arms in a very annoying, given its accuracy,impersonation of those 1D
heroines who usually adorn their covers, minus the extra-long sexy
limbs.The consequences were even more Hefnerish,think
about whatever you want now.Oh,I might have adopted my moods only to live
a song.Indie girl once, always an indie girl.

>From one to two (D's, and not about bras) ,

the very own Ms Mc Arthur came back from her Charts exile and said :

'I think in 2-D, and so the only thing that could wear the damn thing
could be a cardboard cut-out of myself. I might make one'.

Blimey.I would be so lucky if 3D were repealed.Giving up an A-level in
Design seemed to be the definitive solution to the real,solid world,but
alas, nine years later,it seems that ultraempowered multimedia x-y-z
backlash is unescapable and any path into the next future crosses it,as
well as facing the frightening universe of sleek dressed geeks talking
warmly and endlessly about their Indigo Macs as old ladies in Middle
England do about their gardenias.I'd rather choose a career in vintage
simulation,that is, going back to homemade cut-outs.

'If you are not jumping,you are a Belle and Sebastian
fan'...Darren,c'mon.

x Arantxa