Sinister: Toodle pip

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 17 18:51:44 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

Hey, d'you remember when that boy threw the stone at my head and I was
unconscious and everyone said 'oh that's a shame'?

Well, this is funny. In an ironic sort of way. He sent me a sorry card and
chocolates. How odd is that? He got one of my teachers to give me them, and
the card was very pretty and it said sorry that he was mean to me all the
time and he wouldn't ever be like that and my friend ate all the chocolates.
But I think his mum must have made him. But it was very nice still, though I
was really embarassed. Would this be a hard kid breakthrough?

Is anyone going to the Gentle Waves gig in Glasgow on Sunday? I'm sorry if
someone said that they were because I missed it. So please e mail me if you
are. Because I might be if I'm not all on my own.

I have a date on Saturday. With a girl called Gillian. But I've never had a
date with a girl before and I've never had that many dates so I'm very
worried and nervous. My friends are very pleased for me, except the ones I
kiss sometimes, because she has big breasts, but I'm just worried that she
won't show up, because I'm not actually sure why she wants to be going on a
date with me, since she is very pretty and cool and ace and I'm not. When you
go on a date where there's two girls, who pays? And do you hold hands even if
people are going to yell "eww you're disgusting you're going to hell for
being faggots" at you? And which is going to be the one that tells the other
one that they look pretty even if they don't, and hold the doors open? It's
all so confusing, my head is spinning. And I don't know what to wear. She's a
greenday fan, she might laugh at me.

I think Poupee De Cire should be the next b&s single. Because it is grate.

I spent all of yesterday walking around with an "I am gay" sticker stuck to
my back. I didn't know about it and no one told me or I'd have taken it off.
The pen colour didn't go with my duffel coat :)

Hugs,
Jen