Sinister: back in to the folded hands

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Fri Nov 17 19:29:00 GMT 2000

Hello boys & girls,

this is to rather announce some sort of return by me from lurker land (how
vogue of me). i'm not very many of you have noticed that i've been gone but
don't feel bad it just tempory memory loss, because as keith so kindly
rminded us, we brits have such frightfully sort memories.... but you jolly
foreigners have no excuse....

so then reasons for being away, everything has been pretty ghastly of late
but i wont tell you all about them because i'm scared of being called a
whinger. and i'm sure that reaally i have no right to waste your time by
making your shoulders wet. just suffice to say i was drinking and smoking
far to much to safely use a keyboard.

however, every cloud has a pot of gold. or something like that and things
seem far more tolerable now. :D

*obligatory bit saying 'B+S content'*

today at uni we had what could be the most unorganised fire drill i have
ever seen. three students nearly burned to death and there wasn't even a
real fire. anyway, the whole time i was listening to lazyline painter jane
but i couldn't help thinking 'you will have a fire tonight'.
i hope its not an omen......

I DON'T BELIEVE IN OMEN'S!

i'm going to sodastream tomorrow so i shall be officially back in
circulation. beware*......

anyway TTFN
robert 'not drunk honest officer' smith

*we need more wares