Sinister: rin-tin-tin and a bottle of gin

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Sat Nov 18 17:16:13 GMT 2000

under the covers speaking to a sinister friend who
commented on my being the "dominatrix of the list"
and i'm always on cue...cracked my whip just then and adjusted my
garters...hitched my thigh-highs, tossed jet black hair back
and lip-bit for a brief pose...then its back to more
hot wax and dungeon chainings...
pardon me please for living up to my self appointed status.
but i will remain on pedestal until someone knocks me down...
like gladiators but with porn stars instead of body builders...

someone (name escapes me) composed a freestylin' ditty...
and we all know lisa and her ditty-ing about...chance to hog the
mic and move my hips like a playground swing...the kind parents tell
their children not to play on b/c it seems to be twisting about
and perhaps a little loose around its bearings...
so i set one foot on stage all red maryjaned...and spot-light on
me...i don't even squint...:
when i was two my mother nursed me on gin and tonic
that's why i smoke chronic and call myself
"quadrophonic"
i breakdance with in my hotpants
and do the disco fever
then i rush on home to....
                        watch ...leave it to beaver...(???)

yeah so i can't freestyle but i can dance...least i've got that under
my belt and perhaps more from the looks of the crush list...
what?-and you thought i could go without mentioning it?
(pish) like me passing a mirror and not sneaking a peek...
and lisa has a wicked belt collection...shiney red today and in
rather katty fashion...so doll, you'll be the hippest of the
hip beneath my belt, have no fear...the green snakeskin is especially
hip as well...i can't help but imagine wearing a boa constrictor
about my waist although that would not nearly be as fashionable
(who said anything about practical)...

enough. leaving you once more starving for content...
and being yr i-deal...
-l.......ydia
i.......ntrapersonal
s.......ex-goddess of the western hemishpere
a.......ttache
(bring me a round of portobellas and a bottle of coors lite)