Sinister: The greedy ugly people are not like us...they're a bit like my date though

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 19 17:26:38 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

As you can tell from my subject line, my date didn't go very well. She
decided that we weren't going to the pictures after all. So we went to a
coffee shop, after walking around for a bit, and she asked me what music I
like and I said "Belle and Sebastian" and she said it wasn't going to work
out because she can't speak to anyone who isn't a rocker, and she said that I
was a witch, and that I would have been burnt 500 years ago, and that I was
too accomodating and I had no personality, and that I was a goth and a freak
(because I was drinking herbal tea) and she didn't like my star on my cheek.
And then she said "This hasn't been very good", and I said "No. No, it
hasn't". And we sat in silence for a bit. And then I grabbed my bag and ran
for it. Literally.

But I didn't mean the part about her being greedy and ugly. She wasn't
greedy, and she wasn;t ugly at all. But I was listening to that song when I
was starting out the post.

Today i decided I was going to go on one of my adventures. I decided to go
into the forest and make friends with the trees. I saw lots of beer cans
littered about, which made me sad, because the forest is a sacred place,
where the neds should have respect for the trees. But I did meet some nice
trees. You know when you say hi to a tree, and talk to it for a bit, then
just stand there, and you get a warm fuzzy burst of energy all through you,
and it makes your fingertips tingle? That's a tree way of saying hi back.
Trees have souls. They're much nicer than humans. You shouldn't ever break a
branch off a tree, or climb it without asking it first. It'll always let you
but it's polite to ask. And if you hurt a tree you should always say sorry to
it. Or it might be sad. Because trees are magical.

I think that the next time I go to talk to trees, I will bring my walkman
with B&S in it. So that the trees can listen.

Now everyone on sinister thinks I'm insane because I think trees can feel.

Oh well...

Hugs,
Jen