Sinister: f*** love forever!!

superfurrygrrrrl . little_miss_pixie at xxx.com
Mon Nov 20 11:21:41 GMT 2000

howlo sinister people

thank you very much i had a lovely morning reading all the posts gathered up
over the weekend :) i laughed out loud at the closing lines of jenowls first
post
'The pen colour didn't go with my duffel coat :)'

*sprays tea everywhere, or would have if she was drinking any*

then i think the people in the computer lab thought i was possessed, so its
just as well i didnt cry at her next one.... aaaawww jen!! what did you do
to deserve that?? its a crying shame, so it is. :(

on the subject of kid a being uninspiring and boring, i cant really think of
a rational argument because its all a matter of taste, so im just going to
growl at you all like the furry animal i am. ahem..

grgrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrr*snort*grrrrrrrrrrrr*snort*grrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrr*snort*grrrrrrrrgrrr..etc
etc

*the world of sinister cowers in utter fear*

so yeah, im supposed to have a 1500 word essay handed in today, by 3pm. and
having not started it, or read the story, or even the question,
(ohmygodithinkileftthequestionathome...!!!.."£$£$^&&*&&*()_!!!) i thought i
d rush straight into uni but then of course i couldnt resist that shining
internet icon beckoning my cursor to come closer and DOH here i am, two
hours later.

*content*

i put 'legal man' and 'string bean jean' on a compilation tape to attempt to
intice a nu-punk-rocker friend into the arms of mr murdoch and co the other
day. don't you just get really frustrated when trying to think of the best
belle and seb song to put on a tape?? THEY'RE ALL SO DAMN GOOD!! im still
not sure if i made a good choice. ah, its the simple things occupy my head!!

my most favourite female musician of all time is megan childs. i hope that
dosent mean i have to indure a stoning in george square. did they ever stone
people in george square?? in fact have they ever stoned people full stop, or
was i just taking 'the life of brian' as gospel?? boo-doom tsh.

anyway though arent her violin solos just lovely?? especially the one near
the end of 'she lives on a mountain' where euros goes 'so beautiful to see'
and then in she comes with those heart reaching sliding notes(dearie me what
an awfull description)...or the mid-8 type thingy on 'over and out'. i feel
like doing a top 14 now, because thats my birthdate. but i cant really be
bothered. oh well.

congratualations to pamela on  list crush  success :) its strange because i
already knew not one or two but four people that are on the top ten crushees
of all time before i joined sinister. well i thought it was :s

ive now got 4 hours to do THAT essay. how soul destroying. i want to leave
uni but theres nothing out there i want to do , exept become a member of b
and s of course which, i must admit, its just a TAD unrealistic!! *sigh* i
suppose ill just sit here and wait for a sign.

GOD! SHOW ME MAGIC!!

apparently gruff expects god to strike the stage with a bolt of lightening
when they do that song, and i say 'is the miracle of the furry animal not
enough??'

okay so, i must go, i hope some of you can try and channel some motivation
my way. its the only hope ive got. amy jackson could maybe do with some too,
but im sure shes miles ahead of me already!!

yours about to do some serious reading,
sarah xxxx
p:s i believe theres a 'mwng' on here?? *waves to other furries-devote*!