Sinister: last night i dreamt that somebody loved me

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Mon Nov 20 14:46:47 GMT 2000

no, that wasn't last night actually. that was a few days back. last night i
dreamt i had invented an ansafaxacomputer-cum-mobile-and-printer (well, a
very modern bit of technology anyway). i was just about to patent my
brilliant invention, make huge profits, move to the uk and live happily ever
after when (damn!) i woke up. isn't it so typical?

right, hello lovely lot :)

it would seem that, after months of lurking, i've set myself a goal to
become the list's most prolific writer. but fear not. this hyperactivity of
mine is bound to wear off soon.

some headings now:

***new adventures in virus-land (Honey is my Hero :)***

grr. a few days ago honey made me realise that my computer had been infected
with a virus. luckily when i last posted his computer intercepted the
infected file and it didn't harm *your* computers. phew! i would feel so bad
otherwise. if i did pass the bloody virus in private mails to any of you,
i'm very sorry. you can kick me when we meet. ;)
for the time being, though, Honey - you're my Hero :) *hug*
/fanfares enter
/cheering and stuff :)

***heading 2***

ok, i admit, i didn't want to go to school today. i had wanted to be taken
ill or something. but *cough* a common cold would be enough! why do i get aa
annoying angina all of a sudden? grr. still i suppose that not seeing my fat
stupid polish teacher is brilliant enough to forget about the headache, sore
throat and runny nose. :)

before you start feeling pity for me, though, let me list the fine artists
visiting poland this autumn:

HIM, apocalyptica, marilyn manson, queens of the stone age, soulfly, other
metal bands + some punk bands.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

now you may pity me. ;)

***mission possible?***

there's this nice guy olivier on the list. despite his obvious nice-ness
he's never posted! why oh why?! so this goes out to all of you - if you meet
him in the chatroom or whatever, try to convince him to finally post
something. :) or i'll die of curiosity :))

right, this mail is farr too nonsense anyway, so i'll stop here.

hugs to all of you :)

ola