Sinister: snog on eels

Juergen Hammes Weingut.Hammes at xxx.de
Mon Nov 20 15:38:50 GMT 2000

as people are going on about Radiohead, for me it was strange:
I had bought "Pablo Honey " long ago and never got anything out of it. It just
wasn't any good to me. I could listen to Creep and then nothing.
Then I bought Kid A (because it was on special offer and I thought it could be
funny listening to another Radiohead album I don'T understand) and I tried
liking that one, but of course it didn'T work out, as always for me and
Radiohead.
That's what I thought. Because after Kid A I put on P'Hun again, just to listen
to Creep and think how I am like those people who hear "Blur" and think "song
2", just with RAdiohead.
And suddenly something changed with me and this band and I found out: Pablo
Honey is a party album. Nothing goes on as cool as "Anyone can play guitar". And
then it's cool now: I can like a Radiohead album.

But still, I haven'T got the point of Kid a. except for the last song, that one
is okay.

Kerstin "yeah, try not to lurk, baby" H.

Jen, take it easy. Freaks and trees are supposed to be friends, that keeps our
world sunny. People, can you tell me where you live ? Anyone here from Germany ?