Sinister: watch out there's a lurker about...

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Mon Nov 20 15:41:19 GMT 2000

well, not really, but i'd almost become one until i remembered i can post.
:)

hello.
here i am again, sat in easy everything (my 2nd fav place in glasgow, next
to my bed ;)) and all is good.  i got an extension on my english essay which
means i ahve another week to write 1500 words on... narrative strategies and
such.  sounds grate huh?  grr...
i shouldn't be so lazy.  i came to uni to carry on with english and run away
form the mad bad highlands, but now that i'm at uni, there is an air of
discontentment that follows me about.  or is that just the scent of my new
shampoo?  i dunno, but whatever it is, it's not good. but i LOVE living in
glasgow, it's so busy and fun and exciting and there's always something to
do...totally different to home.  i dunno, ask me in a few weeks and i could
tell you i love my course blah blah blah...

have been hiding in sinister chat a lot lately.  dear kennybabes and
velocity and starfire dave etc are all so lovely to me, it's grate.  they
even put up with my moaning about the various boys i become obsessed with
(too many to mention) so that can only be a good thing.  i want to go and
see "and you will know us by the trail of dead" at the end of the month, but
it's sold out.  dammit.

i've been ill recently too.  missed the gentle waves cos i had tonsilitis so
bad i stayed in my bed for a week!  well, it was nice and warm and stuff,
which was good, but i was sooooo bored!  especially since my room mate Lorna
went home all week to the wee island of benbecula... t'was very boring.  but
she's home tomorrow!!!  yay!! so we're gonna get drunk, watch a video of out
school christmas play from when we were 6 (we went to the same primary
school) and then hit the union and all the poor cute arty boys inside.  oh
yes!  thank goodness i have a day off on wednesday...

i want to get the cool christmas cd but i'm too broke.  sniff.

i'm sorry jen's date didn't go well...  there's plenty more jelly tots in
the packet, that's what my sister says...

Speaking of my sister, we went to see Tom Jones on friday with my mam and
boyohboy was he good!  ok ok, he's a coffin dodging geriatric old greasy hip
swivler but he was top class AND kelly jones form the stereophonics came
onstage (not literally you smutty people!) and sang with him, so my sister
and i swooned a lot.  *ahem*

well, better go,
take care, be happy,
hugs,