Sinister: i'm soooooo excited

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 20 19:31:38 GMT 2000

hiya again,

i would like to open this post by apoligising to MR tweebunny for thinking
ever-so wrongly HE was a female i'm very sorry mate :0).

Yesterday i certainly wasn't in a very good mood cos i went to visit a very
special place to me and found it had been vandalised this really really
upset cos this special place happened to be the resting place of my
father,how can people desicrate such a special place,i hate people
sometimes.I mean i hear things happen and i think why? like wars etc ther
just so pointless,grrrrrrrrrr!

But today i got the Christmas lp thing for the big issue and it's put me in
such a christmassy mood i can't wait for the big day and it's over a month
away,i'm just going to get more and more excited as the time wares on,i'm so
terrible. I adore christmas it's just the argos adverts really are sooo
irratating status quo should have been disbanded ages ago.

A bit of content rare for me i know, but the christmassy B&s song is lovely
i have to admit i didn't really know the original but the belles have done a
fine job covering it,the first verse is sung by stuart m,the second bit by
the fragrant and not at all big arsed isobel t and the third bit by and even
Sarah gets to sing right at the end,it's really cool.I apoligise now if i
got all the names and parts they sing wrong. Also could someone tell me who
makes up the masionettes as featured on Legal Man,i know it's Isobel,Sarah
but who is the other girl when they weer on Top of the theakstons i mean
pops sorry.

well thats it,oh can genieve i think it wa who done the t-shirt printing by
silk screen tell he how to do it cos i really wanna make my own shirts that
would be neat.

see ya,
dave (dafyd) x