Sinister: the windows are open; the curtains are drawn

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Tue Nov 21 00:26:17 GMT 2000

its the complications of these situations that i adore...
something for everyone: a little pain; a little pleasure
all depending on yr taste...
i feel compelled to comment on jenOw(l) and her endeavors...
the green-day rocker sounds like a big nose in the air bitch to me...
and i know bitches...takes one to know one, i suppose...but dear darling
jenOw(l) snatching up yr bag and making a run for it sounds so
picturesque...i wish you had had someone video it from across the
street...i'm sure it would have gone down as a classic...but keep that star
on yr cheek and keep yr chin up...girls are bitches anyway...
my mother says i should try and be more personable.
i figured i'd make a list attempt...b/c b&s kids are nice. (content?)
how was that...?
judges-yr scores please...

short and sweet
from yr neighborhood ideal