No subject

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Tue Nov 21 01:36:38 GMT 2000

ahoy-hoy,
   The coolest thing to happen in my world in the past couple-a-days:
I was walking through the Guggenheim looking at neat Armani's when i
realized they were playing one of the albums that i have: Shalabi Effect.
It's not everyday that you hear music that you own being played in one of
the greatest museums on the planet. I tried to get a play list after that,
but to no avail.
   If it weren't for idioteque and optimistic, Kid A would have been a
complete waste of money. Maybe they're just fucking with everybody and will
release a real album in March or whatever. Mr. Yorke is a wanker for the
latest effort, and what a waste of johnny greenwood!
   I wish that i could give jenowl a hug and that i was a girl so that i
could take her to a grate film and hold her hand as we walked through the
town square.
   Speaking of grate films, rent Jesus' Son, or read the short stories by
Denis Johnson.
   Does anyone on this list listen to hip-hop at all? I used to absolutely
Love Hip-hop before it began being completely destroyed by corporate
fat-cats; ("Genuine gangsters went into sports management or the music
business."); even my favorite rapper sold out. . .AArrGhhH!!
But alas, i have found hope in the hip-hop section: Del the Funky Homosapien
aka Deltron 3030. He is on some bugged-out dope ryhmes that manage to
surpass Kool Kieth in his prime. Meaning: Dr. Octagon. Incidentally, both of
these albums are produced by Dan "the Automator" Nakamura, who's name some
of you may recognize from the lates PRML SCRM effort. So the question i've
been meaning to ask: does any one know any fresh German, French (-M.C.
Solaar), Japanese, etc., M.C.s?
I would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.