Sinister: Timber! Here Come The Foxgloves!

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Nov 21 10:59:31 GMT 2000

I'm sorry if I accidentally gave Carsmile the impression that the Foxgloves
photo would no longer be on display in New York, I just naturally assumed
that one of the lumberjacks would have taken it home to "shoot the rapids"
over it. Still, at least the exhibition was easy to find, just follow the
mighty river of lumberjacks, like a terrifying scene from "Invasion of the
Foxglove Shaggers". Swoon!

Who outbidded me for Honey's services? Now I'll never have a The 70s WHO
Loghouse Project Mailing List. But at least I'll have 25 quid to spend on
The 70s WHO fancy dress outfits. Swoon!

Didn't anyone go to see Sodastream and Chris Leonard at the church hall? I'm
sure I'm not alone in yearning for a detailed report - what kind of shoes
were people wearing? Was the janitor there? Did the DJ play loads of ska
records? Was there any stagediving? - at least it would offset the current
avalanche of Radiohead posts. Why it seems like only yesterday that Mister
Chris himself was telling us all about a hymn concert at the selfsame venue,
where Isobel DJed dressed up as a cowgirl. Swoon!

THAI NEWS: something about an exhibition of inventions - the King of
Thailand was represented. They announced as if it was some kind of surprise,
but we know better, don't we?

Peter