Sinister: size does matter, and it is depressing

Juergen Hammes Weingut.Hammes at xxx.de
Tue Nov 21 12:49:40 GMT 2000

Hi folks, how's your day ? Mine is o-kay.
What's all this about list crushes ? It sounds so interesting and cute, but
could anyone explain it to me ? Thankyou...

I realised that "This Is Hardcore" by Pulp is a wonderful album to do workout
stuff. that doesn't mean I'm going to do it more often, although god knows I
should. Right know, I cannot choose about whether to be fat or be confused. I
mean, being confused but beautiful will at least make people respond to me. Male
people.

But I don't want to bore anyone about this awful topic. Just forget it.

Kerstin "try :-)" H.