Sinister: when we kiss it feels like a flying saucer landing

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Tue Nov 21 14:34:21 GMT 2000

k.  so i like totally wasn't going to post or anything
    ***  AHEM.  sorry.  i was temporarily possessed by
         a valley girl.  or maybe it's all that WB i've
         been watching.  anyway.  ***

so.  so i watch roswell religiously.  i used to have a
huge crush on maria til she got that dag-nasty ponytail
extension shizznit.  or maybe it's her real hair.  either
way, she looked better before.  so i watch roswell even
though it's quickly becoming stupid and pornographic.
BUT!  i especially watched it last night because i knew
that stuey & co. would be crooning in the background.
how did i know this?  helLO!  i was looking at the b&s
page!  why was i doing such a thing?  cuz i'd heard that
suspicious rumour (rumour?  see?  i'm assimilating already!
london better be ready when julie and i descend upon ye!)
about struan buying megan.  see below:

--- Julie <jules at inebriated.cx> wrote:
> On an auction note, I see that none other than Stuart Murdoch has
> purchased my squeaky roommate!  Whatever will he do with her?

doood.  i know what *I* would do with her.  *ahem*
sorry.  you know i luvs you, megan.

months of not posting and now i post this drivel?

i want the christmas album.
i was thinking, though... in light of stuart's past
references to schoolgirls and schoolboys and other
dirty things, is there something maybe a little off
about him singing "oh come oh come emmanuel"??  no?

right then.
shout outs to laura llew who still fucking rules
after all these, erm, months.  and to the ever saucy
christiaan who is now the proud owner of a pair of
girls' sparkly boot-cut paris blues jeans.  you go,
girl.

who luvs you?
xo,
ree