Sinister: Here he comes to save the day! Yes Tweebunny is on his way!

The Twee Bunny tweebunny at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 21 14:35:25 GMT 2000

Hello my little chickadees.

Goodness, hasn't the weather been a bit peculiar? It's
freezing my carrots right off! Brrrr!

I see we have another furry listee, although she may
just be an SFA fan, and not *furry* like the
Tweebunny! So, superfurrygrrrrl, are you furry? Do you
have hair in places most people shouldn't?

*hop* *hop* *hop* *hop*

Sorry. Trying to keep the chill from my paws.

Strange David (although I may have that the wrong way
round) apologised to me. Well, me bucko, you shouldn't
have made the error in the FURst place! But all is
forgiven. Just don't be asking to see my hairy carrot!
Oooh missus!

Tweebunny's love interest crashed and burned. She
doesn't love his furry features. Still, plenty more
cabbages in the field. The non-love farmer hasn't
caught me yet!!! *hop* *hop* *hop*

I think that JenOwl sounds, to paraphrase, really
GRATE! You seem like a real cutie! Don't waste your
time on girls, enjoy bunnies instead! *hops with hope*
I'll give the hard kids a super bunny kick in the
happy sack! That'll stop em!!!

I heard that there's a fox in this list! A Black
Fox!!! *looks scared* I hope it's a friendly,
rabbit-loving fox, or I'm going to have to bunny-kick
my way to freedom! Like Mel Gibson!

Hmm, content? I don't like Fox In The Snow, cos a fox
in the snow almost stole my heart away. Still, at
least she was a cute *fox!!!* Whoooooooo!

I'm a wee bit mad today. Too much orange juice and
carrots!!

Bye bye! Love you all!!!

=====
*******-- The Twee Bunny --********