Sinister: "Have you got wrinkles yet?" said my brother

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 21 14:39:11 GMT 2000

My darling Sinister,

Well, here we are, I am 21. It sounds a bit scary i think. I mean 20 is just
so…classy, and then 21 is the beginning of a new decade. Waow. I don't want
to grow older but I think I have no choice as I am not like Peter Pan, which
is a shame really.

Still, to forget I was getting older I got drunk this week-end and had a lot
of chocolate cake and probably too much whisky. Not together, I have no
recipe of whisky'n'choc cake.

I even had my first party in my new flat which was cool, my guests behaved
very well and I had no bad surprises the next morning. Well if we except
some neighbours complaining, but as i am very diplomatic and I don't want my
landlord to know I have been naughty and got drunk with my friends, I fed
them choc cake "cos I am so very sorry you know"  (said with a very sorry
little smile) and it was all ok the day after. Eh eh eh.

My new flatmates are almost ok. But they like "El Bus". I bet you don't know
what "el bus" is, you lucky people. It's like Big Brother but in a bus.They
stuck 10 people in a bus and travel them around Spain and there are cameras
everywhere in the bus and we know what they eat, what they drink, who is
doing the washing up and who is not and who has sex with his/her bed
neighbour and who doesn't. Very interesting as you can imagine.  But well it
looks like they are getting addicted. And they were all upset yesterday
because the public chose to quick off the only girl who was having sex (well
not on her own but they didn't kick off the boy, you see). So what will
happen next week if nobody has sex? "Poor Javier, he is all upset now". My
God, and then they look at me weird when I jump around singing in the living
room.

Well I am off now, I have to get prepared to do a presentation in front of
50 Spanish students in a week time.  Teachers probably think you like
talking in front of people showing crap transparents. Of course, I am dying
of impatience.

Have a good week all of you
Elena xxx