Sinister: Modern Life is Rubbish.

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Tue Nov 21 15:41:22 GMT 2000

Mates,

Jen met a girl hate u and said u r witch coz
u r not a rocker and drink herbal tea...

A London guy in HK reckon me as "Yeah-yeah" coz i
like UK Garage and said "Craig David is okay". But he
is a HipHopNerd. Buying never ending Wu-things and
buy everything in Sony.

~so what's the fucking pt at all?~

I like drinking herbal tea... as u might know, i am
from Hong Kong and i enjoy all kinda tea. Chinese
Tea, Herbal Tea, Indian Tea, English Tea (Earl
Grey)...

Someone state 13 songs... Yep!
For Tomorrow is great!!!!
modern lonely couples. modern life.... is rubbish...
hug, open TV, turn off TV, put my pant and parka on,
smoke some hash,  silk cut,drink my Tshing Tao Beers
or KilKenny or Heineken....or Vodka and Red Bull.....
and pissed off coz all the copies of P J Harvey new
LP is sold out.

This is Life.

Toby