Sinister: i love you, what are you?

Liqin Lu llu at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 21 19:01:48 GMT 2000

hi sinister!

i'm wondering if anyone familiar with the LA area would be kind enough to
provide me with info/suggestions on nice places to go visit, cuz i'm going
there for christmas break and i have no idea where to go once i'm
there.

 * b+s content:
1.i gave '3..6..9 seconds of light' to my italian teacher last weekend and
when she gave me back the cd she said she liked it and would reconsider
belle & sebastian. i'm happy =)

2.i was at my friend's last night for the whole night, and i checked my
email once in a while. around 10:30 i checked it again only to find
Melissa's post about 'don't leave the light on baby' being played in
roswell. i was surprised at first, and then kept asking my friend 'what
time is it?' 'do u have a tv?'(which was the dumbest question cuz i knew
she doesn't own a tv). after i found out the show on wb was already over i
was so disappointed (and kept blaming my friend altho she didn't have
anything to do with me missing the show). then the idea of catching a
rerun of that episode struck me, so i went on to check the tv listings for
middlebury. i didn't find anything mentioning roswell on the monday
listing, so i thought 'hmm how weird' and went on to check tuesday's
(today's). and there it was, roswell listed in the 10pm column on fox
44. it turned out that i had forgotten the fact that we don't have wb
here, but fox 44 air some of the wb shows sometimes at a later date. i
felt so relieved! and i am going to enjoy the show tonight at 10 =)

sorry this is so long, hope everyone (at least in the states) is enjoying
turkey time!

liqin