Sinister: i don't like these people

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Wed Nov 22 14:20:31 GMT 2000

hullo

just so that mr miller doesn't hunt me down and kill me, here's my review of
sodastream. it's going to be brutal, yet not to the point. i enjoyed darren
hanlon's set a lot. it reminded me of home and away. when sodastream came
on, i realised i was bored and instead spent some time lurking outside the
gents. sodastream didn't butter my croissant. i'm sure had i been in the
mood it would have been lovely. i do have a soft spot for australians after
all. for many people the combination of neighbours and home and away were
incredibly formative. you get in from school, it's 5pm and you've got an
hour of antipodean viewing delights. add the joy of eastenders and you have
a song. it's to the tune of 'go tell it on the mountain' and i'm sure you
all know it well.

i'm unsure when i last posted. frankly, i don't really care. weblogs have
been obsessing me. or rather, the mystery that is HTML. also, with a blog
you can put superbly mundane things up and feel no remorse. and i do.

mobile phones. i don't like them. if you send me your unwanted phones i will
dispose of them and your life will be better. it's like showers and baths,
you know?

now, i've spent at least 15 minutes on this, it's still pitiable, and i
still can't think of anything to say.

if anyone knows how i can rent a barge, would they mail me please.
seriously.

lixi.xx