Sinister: Jacqui Dixon loves B&S!

Sally_Moore at xxx.uk Sally_Moore at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 22 14:42:57 GMT 2000

Dear all,

I am a bit scared about this posting lark, I have content though which must
be a good start.

Did anyone see Brookside last night? If you didn't, more fool you. Some of
the trendy kids were having a dinner party and they were playing The boy
with the Arab Strap in the background. It gets better though, they were
talking about kids TV and one of them said their favourite childhood
programme was Belle and Sebastian. To which Jacqui Dixon replied something
along the lines of 'Great band, crap programme'. I thought it was pretty
cool but that's probably because I love Brookside.

I thought I would also add my bit about Saturday night, Sodastream were
brilliant. I was quite relieved when they stopped playing though, otherwise
I might have cried. Such nice young men too....
And there were loads of lovely sinister peeps there too, what more could
you ask for?

I think that's all,
Sally xx

intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not
the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or
system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by the sender for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof.