Sinister: November's Gales Have Blown The Colour From The Sky

oooon oooon at xxx.com
Wed Nov 22 15:41:04 GMT 2000

hello everyone,

especially to David!   wow!  i wish people who go to
nice events can tell it with a lot of detail like you did.  of course,
some of you do, but never often enough for me.  which is
of course my fault to be curious about what other people do
in their lives.  if they do something interesting, that is.  ]
i'm sooooo impressed!   this is definitely not midlife crisis. if it is,
everyone will want to have one.  it is such a wonderful thing
to just get up and hop on the car and drive wherever you
want to go no matter where it is,no need plan ahead.
if i can drive, which i will soon, it will be a change of
lifestyle to be able to drive isn't it.  how i'd love to go driving
alone like that for hours.  especially to such a beautiful
gloomy place like glasgow to see lovely music in a church
and all the good people there.  i'm glad you get back fine
and sure this will be one of the fun of a lifetime.  i've been
awfully busy lately. and got ill again and again.
it's tiresome to even think about it.  so it kind of pushs
me to do thing i won't normally do to see if things wil get
better in any way.  one of the things was also a journey,
only to the pasts.  apparently i was originally a huge white
elephant (which i'm very pleased about!).  i do feel, contrary
to what i actually am, like i'm a big person sometime and like
to look at the world from a big person eyes.  and no,
the journey wasn't spurred by drug of any kind.  just
straight and simple meditation and such like.  one good
point  was that the reader was correct to say i always
have bond with music, that my pasts being the kings' servants
in the entertaining duty, whatever the english word is..singer/
dancer/actor something like that.

um anyone who might somehow interested to learn more
details and gossips about my past lives or past lives in general
is welcome to ask me later.  it's long long story.  don't know
how much i believe, but it's good fun anyway.  not that it's
meant to be "fun".  the reason is to find the way to apologize
to what i'd done wrong and ask for forgiveness by doing
good deed, as asked.  but still, it's like listening to good
stories!  even more fun is because it's all about me.  and
i always love dreaming to be some other people and live
their lives, how it is like, stuff like that.  and my lives are
relatively nice too.  unlike some other people who apparently
were a worm or some other not so nice looking being.
but who is to say that a worm doesn't have nice soul
and exciting lifetime and experiences.  they might have
more fun than human can ever comprehend.  i seriously
was just going to commend on Mr. Moore fun trip.  it's
just too easy to come back to my own story everytime.
i don't have much news from Thailand, haven't read
newspaper for a long time.  will family news do?
my father just went to Beijing.  he said it's snowing!
i'm impressed.  i do have vague idea it gets very
cold in China but i thought it's just the Mongolian
mountain or something.  i asked him to get me a lots
of karaoke cd.  guess what he bought me.....
nirvana album. karaoke version. sigh.  anyone want
it?  i would give it to my niece to play with but it
might do her harm.  he also bought a pile of other
karaoke love songs collection cd which turn out to
contain mostly the same songs again and again.
and the same as the pile he bought me last time.
and last time he didn't go to Beijing.  from the above
facts, i can only conclude that there's not much choices
of english karaoke cd in Mainland China.  can't be that
my luck is that bad.

Alix, i'm raising my hand to your question!  i know where
to rent a barge, that is a boat, yes?  there's loads around
here.  what do you need it for by the way?  a barge is
Bangkok may not serve your purpose. i just want to
show my willingness to cooperate.

today i did not go to work due to knee injury, and
there's a big surprise in the mail!  a new york cow parade
book from Saint Michelle!  i can't say how pleased i am
with that.  and how pleased my niece is too.  we have
much fun over all the cow pictures Pair really likes it.
i did saw it when i was in NY but i was broke and it'd
be heavy to carry home.  and was a bit regret when
i came home not to buy.  Michelle, i think i shall enhance
your status in my heart from Saint to Angel.  Thank you so much!
speaking of which, i just watched Dogma the other day
it's very funny even to me who hardly know the bible.
i now intend to read it when i have time, seems like a good
and exciting story the bible is.  i also saw Crouching Tiger
Hidden Dragon.  China never looks so beautiful.  and
not bad fighting action on screen too.  chinese old martial
fight usual looks bad when made into screen image but
i hope with new technics someone will be able to make
it as nearly spectacular as it is in my head.  OH!  i have
one Thai news!  we just had the second Bangkok Fashion
Week.  not that i know anything about it being tied up
with unpleasant things of life for so long.  but it's showing
on FTV which some country have i guess.  and looks quite
good.  also, if any of you see Spiller's vdo "Groove Jet (if
it aint love)" something.  with the gorgeous girl from
theaudience (i think)  it's filmed in my town!  not much to
see about the town but the girl is absolutely gorgeous.
and the guy is amazing tall.

aren't you glad i don't post very often  : )

love,
oon xxx