Sinister: sodastream

Katrina House banchorymerchandise.uk at xxx.net
Wed Nov 22 15:25:12 GMT 2000

this is to appease mr miller + to apologies for the double posting re the
auction ... sorry!

sodastream were amazing - probably the only band who move me to tears
anymore - 'hope grocery' is my welling up track but i pretty much managed to
blub all the way through their friday night set.  couldn't figure out
whether it was homesickness - remembering seeing thermos cardy in perth 'all
those years ago' - or if they're just the most emotive band i know. probably
a mix of both.  oh well.

right, is that ok?  i'm off to remain aloof and professional and distant
until i next have news for you all.

katrina.

p.s. - tgw were great on sunday - bill wells was even better though - london
listees, get ther early if you're off to the gigs - more moving music.

banchory merchandising ltd.
po box 25074    glasgow   g2 6yl   scotland
email: shop at banchory.net

http://www.banchory.net