Sinister: kiss me rapidly

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 22 20:38:16 GMT 2000

cold listees:

ok i am really really sorry about my post last night.
i decided to re-sub (yet again) to the list and was feeling fairly lucid.
i'm afraid i said way too much.  i feel very exposed and really naked (now
all you older listees remember (unjoyfully) me and the new listees (too,
unjoyfully) despise me.  oh, woe is me.

my cat (a long haired persian)'s hair got shaved; he looks rather silly.

i will report that i saw the who 5 times over the summer.  they are just
great, as you could probably guess, i'm obsessed and need to stop.  there
just aren't a lot of crossover b&s/who fans.  i think i'm an animal.

happy turkey day to everyone and....

a question: if i'm sitting on a bench in the music building (of my
university) with my bass, waiting for my lesson and a really really cute
girl comes by (the bench is right next to the ladies' room, nice huh?) and
starts to ask me questions (with a smile, ohh doctor) about my lesson, and
my guitar, is she hitting on me?  sometimes i just can't tell.

some words someone once told me seem to be warranted here:

"don't let her get away.  then you will regret a lot.  and that wouldn't be
good.  right?"

does everyone have gybe's new album?  if not, please get it, it is amazing!

blake
the nerdy shy-eyed pacifist

http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout