Sinister: I would like you in a long black leash, I would parade you down the street.

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Thu Nov 23 02:59:54 GMT 2000

David Moore is making me drool. Cruising down the highway with some tunes in
the sunshine! Did you sing along at the top of your lungs? Lovely music and
Mistopher Chris..sleeping over at Micks and a spotting of Keith Watson. Is
anyone else excited? Princess Honey got stroked (I think she has been
neglecting walking around with a book on her head and thinking about
boyosity instead)AND...

>Struan? White trousers, black polo neck jumper

I'm sorry, my poast is very stilted. It should be all flowing, and organic,
but I am half-reading King Lear ("Out,vile jelly!")because  this fun talk is
distracting me. My head is in the clouds, I think someone doped up my
cranberry juice, because everything is making me feel silly and giggly!  And
theres P.R. and the promise of mouthwatering raspberry jam and I dream of
teeth marks.

And I'm feeling nostalgic and frustrated for lack for Stuart David, and his
particular aroma of sinful farmhand.

Tell me about some new music. I'm feeling so left behind. Who is Granddaddy?
I keep seeing little mentions of them on here. That is the One With The
Tuque, right?

A certain boy was telling me him & his friends used to call girls who wore
tight pants 'camel toes'. Rudeness! I am wondering where in the world it is
used to today.

Ha!

yummm..... genevieve