Sinister: we will always be dismayed, it will only ever be okay.

superfurrygrrrrl . little_miss_pixie at xxx.com
Thu Nov 23 13:27:28 GMT 2000

OI SINISTER!

hiya. hello twee bunny :) i may have found the furry joke funny but i get
that every time i go into a chat room. ITS THE SUPER FURRY ANIMALS DAMN IT!!
you filthy minded people hehe. but to answer your question, all my hair is
present and not uncorrect. draw from that what you will :, .

*is listening to the lovingly surreal 'introducing the gorky's' *

im inclined to praise above band (again) for pages but ill try and restrain
myself. *grits teeth*

erm, i had loads to say and now its all gone in a cloud of smoke.

*thinks*

"and one day you will find her sleeping , oh, on the dune
and beneath the august sun your song will come true, ooh, ooh"

yeah, wow, what happpened to the world over the past two days to make us all
so down/mad/heartbroken/cynical... well, i've given up on love and eternal
happiness and trying to forget that we are all greedy ugly people.... unless
someone is out there that wants to prove me wrong?? ugly people that *can*
be so beautiful however. the things we can do, the eloquent noise better
known as music that we can make. im becoming a bit boring i think and
articulate expression of depression is not something im good at. *puts on
mask*

"and the star you fell in love to, came out on christmas eve"

christmas?? well i loved it when i was a child, although i suppose my mother
wasnt so cheerful in the festive season, and although my favourite part was
opening the presents my memories of it now are a little nicer. because i
remember the first time i learnt to sing in harmony with our ickle kids
gaelic choir, and we sang silent night in gaidhlig to our parents and
teachers on the last day of school, and singing in harmony when you didnt
realise you could do  is... really nice. and we all thought we were the bees
knees because we thought "the englishes (our school had an english unit and
a gaelic unit, very segregated unfortunately :( ) had never done it before
and we sounded much better than them"...... yes arent kids charming!!  and
then i remember sitting in macdonalds and looking at the new lights they put
up. thats it.

sinister:" what a waste of bloody time, next post..."

ive gone and brought myself down now.

"it was soon that i started dreaming, all my friends would laugh at me, no
hermit girl like she, could fall in love with me"

my aims in life for today are to marry euros childs. but i am fickle, my
choice of husband will change with the next record, or the next scrumptious
indie kid that walks down the street, *sigh* *thinks of one in particular*

i want to make a personal apologie to lambchop. because i imagine they read
this all the time. you see, i mentioned a band called nixon i dreamed about.
but i lied. that was the name of the album. i fear for my memory these days.
but anyways, lambchop from the bottom of my pencil case, SORRY.

*cries at a melancholy bit in c.d*

some b and s content.......

"so if you are feeling sinister go off and see a minister the chances are
you'd probably feel better if you stayed and played with yourself."

its lines like that that brighten my day, hee hee.

oh well i think i'll leave you all at that. byebye

lots of love and big headphones that keep your ears warm in the winter but
maybe thats because you're ears are burning when the neds are laughing at
your choice of headgear, hehe.

ahem, sarah xxxxx