Sinister: An avenging angel's arrow in his heart...

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 23 20:07:24 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

Well, I was having an ok week. I'd been doing ok in the pre-prelim tests (why
do they do that? What's the point in giving you preliminary exams for
preliminary exams) because there was only one I didn't get full marks for,
which means maybe I'll lay off the 'i'm going to fail' complex for a few
minutes, and I'd got my report card, which was ok, except for the part about
me worrying too much, and said I should stop having fist fights with Debs,
even though if she punches me till I scream, smashes me over the head with a
box and then throws me across the desk, breaking several objects in the
process, it's not really my fault anyway. And I didn't mean to insult her
religion, and it's not even her real religion, she just pretends to be a
mormon. Besides she said that she was my mother and that she was going to
convert me to Judaism, so that she could start the new holocaust and watch me
suffer and die, and I said 'well wouldn't it be simpler just to shoot me you
nazi mormon moke', and she laid into me. But she's my bestest friend in the
whole wide world really. She just beats me up a lot.

Elses. Guess what I did today. Well, as you know, hard kids and chemistry do
not mix, and we have a really dopey chemistry teacher, who doesn't understand
that if you do not lock the store cupboard then the hard kids will get in and
find the dangerous stuff and throw it at certain people (me), which will make
their blouse and skirt start to fizz and eat away in places.

And on the theme of clothing and bad things happening to it, hard kids should
not learn how to fly kick, because this will mean that they want to try it
out, and not there's a big muddy footprint on the back of my B*S tv show
teeshirt, and my back hurts quite a bit. But I was cunning. I told him he was
a big fat moke and I hoped he died, then I was going to frown at him, but
instead I sort of cried, which he thought was really funny.

I like Inkubus Sukkubus. I don't care if they're metal (even though they're
not proper metal). I like them. I'm a rebel. I eat hard kids for breakfast,
and stuff. Or maybe not...

I've been listening to TWATTYBUS a lot recently. It gives me butterflies at
the good bits, like in Sleep the Clock Around, and Simple Things. I like it,
but it's best to listen to it on a walkman (because I have it on tape, and
its all green and play-dohy looking much better than new fangled CD's rah)
because all the sounds are shut in in your head, and you hear it just for
you, and it's special.

Oh and i wrote a song for sinister. It's all about how grate sinister is.

Hugs,
Jen