No subject

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 24 11:59:08 GMT 2000

Definitely,middle-middle age is the best time to put forward a crisis as
excuse and hit the road for fun.Your children are grown up and don't
really need you anymore,unless they want to exploit you as unpaid
chauffeur, and concerning your love life you are :

a)Divorced
b)Your satisfactory,long-term relationship with your spouse makes this one
pretty confident that your emotional and physical ramblings up and down
the ill-fated communications system of the UK are not eventually leading
you to some new arms.Also he/she might consider that at this stage, it is
unlikely you will find anything better that what you've got at home...

Dave's last weekend has become a sort of street-wise campaign to encourage
all of us to take into middle-age too and give up any defense of
past/present/future wild youth lifestyle.I am sure that Naomi Klein will
uncover some nasty big co. funding his activities to achieve their goal of
promoting the highly-paid,highly-consuming baby-boomers are still the
cool ones,despite their enthroning very long ago consummated in such a
position.And I thought cool was a very volatile state of matter.

Trying to palliate my ignorance of Sodastream delicacies, I struggled to
stay awake and enjoy their Peel Session, though I only got to listen to a
couple of songs and found them,right,delicate and enjoyable but did not
struck me as magic in this first go.Sure it is a grower, some quote that
used to populate this list very often some time ago.Grandaddy Peel brought
me home some surprise fancy bits, Cinerama last single b-side and the
House of Love.Mmmmm.If you want to start a life in the weblogs, where do
you have to go? where do you apply? Is it like 'Castaways' but all wired
and networked? The 'weblogs' inspire something woodlandish in myself,no
idea why.

Love

Arantxa