Sinister: argh!.......new person....be gentle.....

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Fri Nov 24 12:20:05 GMT 2000

rah!..i hope i'm doing this right...accept my
apologies if this message appears twenty times in your
inboxes....as you may have gathered, i am the new boy
in the class so please let me join in your fun at
breaktime and dont put plasticine in my hair....i can
never get that stuff out.....
 Judging by your posts and dropping into the chatroom
occasionally, you all seem like a luvely bunch of
people.....I would say that i wished more peeps like
you lived in my town but i wouldnt wish that on
anyone....its a HELLHOLE...... I'm stuck in Swindon,
the most pathetic town in the world (why did i feel
the need to give it a capital letter? some kind of
deep rooted pyschological love? hmmmmmm).....If you
dont wear loafers and have a big mouth then its hard
to survive......i think i've made it this far by
hiding under my bedclothes a lot.....
 i sort of gatherd that i should put some kind of b+s
related content in the posts (which is
understandable)..I'll just say that i think theyre the
most fantastically wonderful band in the world has
ever seen. If 'put the book back on the shelf' and
'belle and sebastian' were piped through loudspeakers
on every street corner...the world would be a nicer
place.....
 Just to show my dedication i am typing this in agony
this morning....last night i rather foolishly (and i
admit, tipsily) attempted to do a tightrope walk on a
very wet,very slippy metal bar the size of a piece of
dental floss....i crashed to earth in a spectacular
and painful fashion and am now nursing a bruised and
injured ankle...was sympathy forthcoming from my
freinds? oh no! only mocking laughter....sob....
 Thats it for now....hope i havent bored you too
much...i'll keep reading the posts and whisper
something myself from time to time....i'm off to put
frozen chips on my ankle and have a snooze before i go
and catch my lunch over the rolling hills.....come ere
sandwich! i dont wanna hurt you! i just wanna nibble
yer crusts!......rah!
tata....