Sinister: rambling over sinister hills

gogron gogron at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 25 12:11:49 GMT 2000

hello

given the fact that I like everyone I've met in sinister, chat and mail,
and given the fact that I seem to be particularly unhinged at the
moment, I'm not sure if discretion would be the better part of valour or
not.
Can I describe things, anything, objectively? the answer to that has to
be no... not that I ever could but there are degrees.
It is saturday morning.
CONTENT
yup, that's why I started the 'new message' function
I met the guy who's doing the illustrations to the Belle and Sebastian
book of song lyrics the other night.
He doesn't seem to have started them.
He's assembling a collection of photos of members of the band.
But he seems genuinely interested in doing an interpretation of the
lyrics.
Given the fact that, in Scotland, at least (sorry Scarlit, he's no
Hussein Chalyan :)) he's a titanic literary figure, that's a compliment
of sorts.

Keep on rocking, baby, till the night has gone, sings Abba

Well, the night has gone, but the light is unwelcome... Bram Stoker
makes more sense all the time.. the fact vampires are a mythology, not
just a story.

And JenOwl, are you real?

Or am I missing something.

if I don't press send now I never will