Sinister: You're not impressed by me, but it's a funny way for you to tell me...........

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 26 02:24:51 GMT 2000

Halo Sinister Seraphim,

Holiday Maladies and Turkey Triptamine Naptimes abound in the land of the
Patty Hearst and Love and Haight. The city sleeps while we clean out closets
looking for somethiing to wear to that damn club we hate.

We take vitamins to shore up our bones and dry our ducts, to keep from
weeping at all this Humanity.

We are more sad when we realize that we are inextricably involved with it.

Maybe, we are IT.

There's this poet I like who describes San Francisco the best:

"Stomping streets stalking.With images of two-headed beasts talking.
Way too much of a bad, bad thing.

She poked a hole in my soul.
Tried to catched the runoff in a gilded friendship bowl.

So I hazard a Duke Boy's Yell, and a musty clothes smell, and walk down the
hill.
So not thinking of her or it or them.

Noticing how slim I've gotten since my deflation,(How good I am at mental
masturbation!)

Now I love clothes as much as the next gal, but I plan to fill them out one
day.
Hollow, invisible outfits stand in darkened dank debutante-packed Basement
clubs.
With Sparkles in their eyes and in their noses.
Paper doll poses.

Like stiff cut-outs giving shout-outs to their "friends".

Conversation so light you could blow it away with a big fat rail.

Running noses bleeding on the "As-is" sale."

You know. A while back I had the same thought that Gogron alluded to in his
last posting. But I wondered the same about the girl who is some kinda
nobile in some Eastern European country. Being a polite boy (and a bit of
smart ass), I have said nothing. Is it important if they are real? Doesn't
it make you wonder what is?

I think I like that thought.

The Pickle Prince

Postscript: Oh yeah.....I'm getting off my ass after a long sabbatical and
starting a new band. (Yay!) If you wanna hear what my old one sounded
like.... go to http://www.listen.com   and search for The Minstrels. I'll
keep you posted on the progress.