Sinister: christmas cd query?

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Mon Nov 27 08:03:28 GMT 2000

hey peeps!
it's yr extremely erratic fellow b&s fan from perth, western australia
here-hiya!:)
hope everyone is doin' great and in fine fettle now that most of us
uni-going kids are on holidays (or will be soon)-yay! passed all my exams,
have part time job in dept store which should *hopefully* be much better
than crappy waitering job i had last year, AND helping out in organizing a
music festival-what fun! not to mention reading some great books that i'm
ashamed to admit i haven't read yet like "catcher in the rye" (absolutely
wonderful-should be compulsory reading for everyone), "from hell" that
Alan Moore graphic novel about Jack the ripper and also have "great
gatsby" and "on the road" on the agenda. anyone recommend any other
books??? am currently reading brett easton ellis's "glamorama" which is
hilarious and horrifying in its superficialities.
erm anyhoo, haven't been keepin' up much with news but could someone tell
me the situation with the christmas cd b&s are contributing to (along with
other fabbo acts like Grandaddy, saint et, eels etc)??? Kay Heath from
Jeepster told me that it should be out on november 20 (thanx for info
btw!) but also heard it has been pushed back. could someone give as much
info about it. 'cos even though i live here in perth, I really wanna get
it (and if contributes to the excellent big issue charity then even
better) and would thoroughly appreciate all and any info.
ok hear from some of you soon
seeya
Kin Woo
 "What's the deal?