Sinister: ding dong the witch is dead

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 27 10:05:53 GMT 2000

hey babies

another monday morning, another load of rambling waffle :)

Saw hefner on saturday with whistler and they both rocked, well ok,
whistler didn't exactly rock as such, they were vewy vewy quiet, but
they were good, although i still prefer their older stuff to the newer
stuff.  Hefner were loads better than the last time i saw them, a lot
beefier for want of a better word, although i think darren is still
possibly the least likely rock god since um, err, well, someone really
unrockgodlike, errrrrrr jonathan richman, no only kidding :)

Also a mini-sini meet up occurred featuring me and glampam (where was
mark hester we asked ourselves ??) and for those of you dying to know
the latest darren hair update, it's getting a little shaggy around the
back, but the fringe is a reasonable length.

So, i wonder if they will release "the day that thatcher died" when she
finally does, i'll certainly be playing it at top volume, and probably
running into the street and shouting it at the top of my voice.

In a bored moment the other night i realised there is not an
"amitweeornot" despite there being a gothornot, as well as the original
hotornot.  Perhaps some enterprising person out there could start one,
we could use the sini-picture gallery as a starting point ;)

Can we have a quick show of hands from those of you going to genital
waves on saturday?  also does anyone know if we'll need to get tix in
advance, how big is this spitz place?

Finally, i was reading my sunday times "doors" supplement yesterday
(hey, you've got to keep up with the kerr-aaazy world of modern
technology <cough>) and one of the columnists mentioned
http://www.blahblahblah.co.uk which i think you should all click on to
see what honeymummy is apparently getting up to in her spare time, Dr.
Sinister, eh?  I thought all that bunnyhugging was just a front all
along ;)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve, an orange boilersuit-clad tool of the revolution, it
appears

PS the above site probably has nothing to do with honey at all, or maybe
thats just what he wants us to think...