Sinister: (re)introduction

Vanessa Siegl vanessa.siegl at xxx.at
Mon Nov 27 10:26:06 GMT 2000

Hello everybody,

I used to be on this list ages ago (I think I left around
may 1999)
Checking up the archives on my old posts ... I can't believe
how young I was ... and just how much more easy I found it
to write just any old stuff for everybody to see.

So many things changed in the meantime and some did not ...
I still live in the town that I hate ... I still dream of
getting away ...
I still like Belle and Sebastian ... after ignoring them
shamefully for nearly a year
(Till Fold Your Hands ... hit the shops here)

oooh yes ,,, even though I am still using this e-mail
address (I was impressed to see that the list seems to
remember that I was here before) I quit uni about a year ago
and decided to become some sort of "webdesigner"
(or rather some person who does,,, err websites) ...
I guess I could be a lot further than I am already had I not
been so slack over the summer-months ---

anyway, after chatting with Dafyd recently (hi!) I decided
to rejoin ....
I guess long and nice sinister - mails are exactly what I
need right now!

take care everybody ,,,,    v/x