Sinister: the original tiger milk- �3.29!!!

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Nov 27 10:43:57 GMT 2000

Hello all,
Ugh. Too early in the morning, but I have lots to do,
and yert again I haven't done anything this weekend.
Waster? moi?
Got drunk with flatmates, on Saturday and Sunday. Not
the drunken flatmate though, the other two, who I
like. Started getting soppy on Saturday. Didn't help
one of my flatmates pals was over, and has settled
into our little place, so I was trully in a "I luuuuuv
yoooooou!" sort of mood. Mind you, two bottles of
wine!
Got thanks for being such a great picker of booze. Not
really, I just look to see where the medium dry/sweet
is, and pick that. Not too fussed.

So yesterday, after cooking (I decided to cook for a
change, seeing as I am always being cooked for) we had
a couple more bottles of booze and played monopoly.
Yes, I won. Well, what did you expect? I was the
banker as well. ;)

Bottles of Wine consumed= 2 on Saturday, three Sunday.
Panic attack about impending university work= 1, this
morning.

Oh, and as for my subect title. Saw a bottle of wine,
I had to buy. Called Tiger Milk. My flatmates laughed
at how bloody sad I can be (which is quite frequent.)
But we agreed that at least it was wine and music,
not, say, other things. Y'know. Like Buffy or Star
Trek. (My little brother is a huge fan of both of
these things. Has a klingon dictionary, all the videos
of virtually every season, of every Star Trek
incarnation, and Buffy, STNG uniform eek! I know the
STNG geeky talk!!)
So I bought a bottle of wine, purely for the label. Ho
hum. Well, I'm looking forward to popping the cork and
seeing what Tiger Milk actually tastes like.

I'll report back when I've sobered up and tell you.

Love for now,
Idles

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??