Sinister: yet another newie here in big skool

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 27 22:41:32 GMT 2000

hi all

it seems that alot of new people fresh out of the nursery are posting so i
think i'll join them.  it was so nice in there playing with the toys
(especially the Big Yellow Teapot)

well, nowt to say now,

ooh
yes
do any of u know if the cool cool christmas thing is being released on
vinyl? not that i'm a vinyl junkie or anything (well, actually i am) but my
mate cath (who's ome too) wants to know and i said i'd ask you lovely lot!

just recorded a version of gomez's get myself arrested at college but the
drummer had to leave before we'd finished so we drafted loads of people in
to hit and shake things and generally percuss (is that a word?) but the
guitarists wanted to aswell so it ended up with bass (me) vocals piano and a
5 piece percussion section and it sounds nowt like gomez
did you really need to know that?
well i've told you now

ok, content time
i played 'the state that i am in'(not only my fave belle and seb song but my
fave song full stop)  in the pub on thursday night and only made six
mistakes, not bad at all for someone with 6 pints of xxxx inside them (well
they were selling it off for a quid a pint to get rid of old stock). i
finally left the pub at 3 (isn't it great when your mate's dad is the
manager?) and had a stinking hangover on friday, well wasn't *that* sensible
of me?

just heard the dandy warhol's contribution to the chrimbo album on lamacq,
pretty cool.

so thats life here on th foggy banks of the tyne
love and sellotape
pez*