Sinister: merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is just a sinking feeling

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Tue Nov 28 01:01:01 GMT 2000

Sinisterinos! (must eat their beeforino?)
I've realized something rather odd today. Only a year ago, i would stand at
the bus stop and drop verses from the likes of Ol' Dirty Bastards first
album, but now i find myself singing the boy done wrong again, as well as i
can, even when old ladies walk by and look at me funny.
Just a thought when walking home from work: Does using McDonalds as an
ultimatum make you a lazy and uninspired parent? I hate that establishment,
and will never bring my children there.
While on the subject, is it ever too early to think about how you're going
to raise your children? Specifically, education. I don't really know how
public schooling is in other countries, but i can say, with at least a
little authority, having attended both city and private institutions, that
schools in America are beyond help. In the words of Dose One*: "Brainwashing
is educational, we the school board, the church, and the State, acting on
behalf of our sponsors are here to protect you, all of you!, from drugs, and
the slightest knowledge of soul purpose." How true is this? I didn't want to
pledge of allegiance to the flag, but fuck all if i was going to sit in a
corner for not doing it. Me and children are a long way off, but still,
public schools are only going to get worse, and really good private schools
are only going to get more expensive. So i wonder, who can teach my children
better than myself and my future life partner?, and i inevitably come to the
conclusion that no one can. The Answer? Home School. What do you think of
this concept? This idea has been rapidly spreading throughout the U.S. in
the past decade or so. I like it. I just wonder if any of you do aswell.

*Dose One is one of those Anticon kids, who just may very well be the dopest
lyricist on the planet. Any one up for some Avant-Hip-Hop; as indie as you
can get.
Brier: are you from the Bay Area? That's where these guys are from. For some
reason, i could see you digging them.
them is a name of one of the groups.
Who's on first?

Continuing on down the education path. . . I have spent the last week
contemplating dropping out of university. This place is really doing nothing
for me. In addition, i have an opportunity to start making a lot of cash as
a *gulp* insurance broker. Being that i've already decided that the job i
get after i graduate doesn't matter, because whatever it turns out to be, it
will only be a crutch to save up money to start a record/bookstore/recording
studio/radio station (one step at a time of course)with two of my best
friends. Why not start saving now, rather than three years from now? All it
would take is a couple of night courses and the patience to put up with a
god awful job for 3 or 4 years. Do i think i've made a life decision this
time? Not quite, just thoughts and considerations that are forcing peter pan
to grow up.

Are you happier when you don't have time to think about falling in love? Are
you more likely to fall in love when you're not always thinking about it and
wishing that it would hurry up and happen to you?

Round-a-bout Content in the form of a quote: "Having had a stab at a career,
Miranda left Ned and went to shop in the food section of Marks and
Spencer's. She never bothered queue-guessing since she always ended up in
the worst queue; the one with the dimwit assistant who got stuck on a
particular item or the costomer who paid in pennies slothfully withdrawn
from several pockets. . . Meanwhile, she saw Stuart turning tables round
from the corner of her eye. She thought to herself that he was a nice enough
chap, and went over to say hello. Maybe she could get him to knock off
early, and come back to her place. She doubted it, though, with all his talk
of being a sinner lately. The last four people she had made the proposition
to had all been strangers, and had equally thought her to be disease ridden.
However, she was only lonely and seeking companionship, and clean as a
whistle, in fact. Stuart, he is rather cute, isn't he, she thought. I do
wonder how he is in. . . . " and that concludes this posts content.
The Real writing: Tibor Fischer
The Rubbish      : Yours Truly,
                              phil r

ps: i was going to say zebra print knickers, really, i was.