Sinister: merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is just a sinking feeling

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 28 01:19:11 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Runion" <prbar at xxx.com>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:01 AM
Subject: Sinister: merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is just a sinking feeling

Me and children are a long way off, but still,
> public schools are only going to get worse, and really good private schools
> are only going to get more expensive. So i wonder, who can teach my children
> better than myself and my future life partner?, and i inevitably come to the
> conclusion that no one can. The Answer? Home School. What do you think of
> this concept? This idea has been rapidly spreading throughout the U.S. in
> the past decade or so. I like it. I just wonder if any of you do aswell.

ummmm.......i dunno, outside of education itself, you could run into some heavy socialization problems.  best to not take such
action lightly.

> Are you happier when you don't have time to think about falling in love? Are
> you more likely to fall in love when you're not always thinking about it and
> wishing that it would hurry up and happen to you?

that's what they're always saying, isn't it......the smug bastards.  ;)

jay

"just a little boy lost in a big man's shirt"