Sinister: Painless Persuasion v. The Meathawk Immaculate

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Tue Nov 28 05:48:21 GMT 2000

Yo Joes!

A rather strange, and not too complimentary view of our beloved sinist*r
list can be found here

http://www.enter.ie/enterweb/regulars/show_feature.cfm?Regulars_ID=42

I can't quite make head nor tail of what the author is trying to say, but it
makes interesting read. Check it out.

***WEDDING PLANS***
Jeepers they're driving me insane. I have seen so many photographers, venues
and churches in the last few weeks I feel I am going insane. My philosophy
is to take "the path of least resistance"and just say yes to everything.
(sigh)

I do, however, have a few "not negotiables"

One, the cake. On top there will be two little figures of Han Solo and
Princess Leia, rather than stupid generic plastic figures.

Two, the music at the church. "Rust" by Echo & The Bunnymen as Vanessa walks
in (it's her favourite song anyway, so she doesn't have to compromise
there), "Northern Sky" by Nick Drake for the signing of the
certificate/legal stuff, and The Beach Boy's "Wouldn't It Be Nice" as we
leave the church.

***GUILT***
I feel bad. I ordered the Gentle Waves CD and EP, along with "it's A Cool
Cool Christmas" from amazom.co.uk rather than Jeepster. I feel *really* bad
about this, but a few days after the Christmas album had been released it
still wasn't on the Jeepster site. Which is extremely inefficient and crap.
Remember when you used to be able to pre-order? Also, ordering the three CDs
from amazon.co.uk saved me a total of 5 pounds, because I didn't have to pay
the VAT, and the CDs were a wee bit cheaper.

I still feel bad though. (sigh)

Anyway, off to sleep.

Lawrence