Sinister: If Eminem can be crushed on, there's hope for me yet...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 28 11:26:33 GMT 2000

I've spent plenty of time when I've been bored planning how to bring up my
kids. I'm not convinced about home-schooling, just as I think it's a real
waste going to uni and living at home; you're missing out on the whole
social side of things. Education shouldn't just be about learning facts,
should it?

Of course, all I've got to do now is find someone who wants to get married
and have kids with me... It could take a while...

(David, is this where I'm meant to put the link to the crush page into my
post? Instead I think I'll put the link to my own webpage -
http://www.science.ntu.ac.uk/msor/skg/ - I doubt if any of you will visit
it, but it's more likely than any of you voting for me on the crush...)

Time to start stalking other Sinisterines again. I might make it down to
London for the Gentle Ben gig at the weekend, if of course anyone offers me
a floor to sleep on for the night... (And I keep having this nagging feeling
that it's really about time we had a get-together in Nottingham, there's
enough of us living here now)

Only 391 shopping days left until next Christmas...

Big Stu