Sinister: alcohol,corned beef,mad dogs and plastic bags........

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Tue Nov 28 14:51:37 GMT 2000

greetings sinister folks....
...'tis me again...back to pester you with more tales
of shitty small town westcountry life..the subject
line may seem deceptivly interesting by the way but i
have probably misled you.....i have finally recovered
from the weekends 'fun' which consisted of stting
bored and lonely in a nasty dive of a club whose music
policy consisted of neandarthal men in big shorts
whining about how they always get the blame for
everything....but it was my freinds 18th birthday so i
had to go and get him drunk....a mission which was
succesful in so far as by two o clock he was slumped
in a corner wearing a bizzare hat and muttering about
corned beef....i slept for the rest of the weekend
with snow patrols marvellous 'when i get home for
christmas' playing on repeat....
...it was a suprisingly nice morning today so i took
the oppurtunity to skive college and wander aimlessly
round for a bit...(this is how i plan to spend the
rest of my life)....i discovered a deceptivley small
looking little wood in the middle of one of the
rougher areas of town....of course it wasnt nearly as
attractive or small when i got further in.....in fact
it was full of plastic bags and upside down
umbrellas.....i stumbled round for a bit and then
discovered that i was in fact extremely lost and
starting to feel like a small boy from a paticularly
grubby fairy tale before droppeing my lighter in a
puddle and poking my eye on a branch....then to top it
all off i was nearly savaged by a mad dog who i heard
barking long before i saw him going for my
paticulars...it was like the blair witch project but
with a jack russell and less screaming....luckily his
owner yelled an undecipharable command at him and i
was spared a biting....i finally found my way out but
it took me the entirety of tigermilk which was on my
walkman at the time(see that cunning slipping in of
content there?)to find land....ho hum....
..thats the fascinating events of my life in the last
few days....i promise i wont take you through EVERY
event of my existence i future but i had nothing
specific to write and just felt like a small
post....thats it for now people....i'm going to go and
dance to duran durans 'hungry like the wolf' for a
bit.....ta ta....